A fiery game of qq online roulette, are you interested? You find yourself at the roulette table of a casino that has always made you dream but when you go there, you block yourself a bit because just by looking at the table, the chips that are placed everywhere, the expressions of each one, you feel destabilized because you, well you know nothing about it. And then we can imagine that you do not want, like 99% of people who frequent a casino, to come to the table and ask the croupier, “How do you play roulette?” Can you explain to me? Lightning would strike you that it would be the same. So to stop living this, we invite you to learn to play European roulette with us, it is the one that is the most advantageous for the player.
The aim of the game of roulette
In principle, roulette is a very simple game. Indeed, it will be enough for you only to guess on which numbered box, the ball thrown by the croupier or by the system in the case of an online casino, will stop. There are 36 numbers plus 0, which actually makes 37 possibilities for the ivory ball.
What will be the most important for you to master is obviously the bets that you will be able to make because they are numerous. Note that the roulette rule is not only explained on our guide, it is also detailed on our darling of guides specializing in online roulette, 100% French! But first, learn the basics with us, betting is a concept to be well understood in the game of roulette. Let’s examine this in the next chapter.
It is the most frightening when you have no knowledge of the carpet. But you will be able to verify it for yourself, it is not that difficult to control this data. Here are the bets available and where to place them on the stack:
- Full: you bet on a single number, you win 35 times the bet
- Horse: you bet on two numbers side by side, you win 17 times the bet
- Cross-sectional: you bet on three numbers online, you win 11 times the bet
- Square: you bet on four numbers representing a square, you win 8 times the bet
- Sixain: you bet on six numbers representing a rectangle, you win 5 times a bet
- Thirds or columns: you bet on an entire column or on a third number (ex: 13 to 24), you win 2 times the bet
- Black / red, Even / odd, Miss / pass: you win 1 time the stake
- 24 numbers or two columns: you win 0.5 times the stake
These are the bets you can make while sitting around a roulette table or playing online.